aberdeen-music

Pink Floyd Tribute Musicians Needed

saorsa

hello all

I iam looking to form a pink floyd tribute band, I was the promotor of a successful pink floyd tribute band over the last few years but have decided to form another such band with the accent on professionalism.

The gigs i secured this year included the Ironworks Inverness, Perth Theatre, Dundee Whitehall Theatre, Motherwell Civic Centre

having retained the extensive lightshow ,encompassing lasers, strobes , moving heads and colour changers , i will be my intention to utilise large clubs, town halls throughout Scotland.

I have a couple of key players in place from the old band but looking to build a pool of players to cover all eventualities.

Please contact me if you are interested as im based in Arbroath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just finished playing with pulse in inverness im a lead guitarist and roger waters vocalist.

have connections with various tribute acts aussie floyd, beyond the darkside, the surroage pink floyd to name but a few....

my rig is a david gilmour replica rig

ive been trying to find somewere up this way for years....

i have played on various fold cds most recently the neptune puink flyod tribute cd.

deffinately count me in...

get in contact...

i see your from arbroath you wont be contact with joe surrogate floyd would you ...

hi Liam , i can get in touch with Joe if you want , as a band we will be using some of the Surrogates members , so it might get a bit unsavoury in the future given that i was their promotor and also have the light show

cheers

Greg

I dont see it being a problem let me know whats happening. George phoned me nice guy spoke on the same wave length knew what i was talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I used to play lead guitar in a Floyd tribute band, a tremendous local band called Virtual Floyd. You can hear me on the internet at www.sydneydrumtutor/au.com. Follow links to Virtual Floyd and Dave Harris Band. The owner of this website used to play in these bands with me prior to emigrating. I also sing. email alan99manley@yahoo.co.uk tel no 07749 876484. All the best Alan Manley (algorhythm)