Little Kicks

Eskimo Blonde

Copy Haho

Kashmir Red

Velvet Audio

Rescue Party

Edgar Prais

Right Hand Left

That's some suggestions off the top of my head. Depending on when it is, The Underkills may also be up for it (if offered...)

Cheers,

Calum

:up:

Little Kicks

Eskimo Blonde

Copy Haho

Kashmir Red

Velvet Audio

Rescue Party

Edgar Prais

Right Hand Left

That's some suggestions off the top of my head. Depending on when it is, The Underkills may also be up for it (if offered...)

Cheers,

Calum

:up:

It would probably be better if other aspects of the music community were considered as well other than just basic indie/rock.

My Minds Weapon should be approached in my opinion, for example. I definitely agree with the inclusion of Right Hand Left, Copy Haho and Edgar Prais though.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
It would probably be better if other aspects of the music community were considered as well other than just basic indie/rock.

My Minds Weapon should be approached in my opinion, for example. I definitely agree with the inclusion of Right Hand Left, Copy Haho and Edgar Prais though.

Yeah - totally - those were just suggestions. Indie/rock is pretty much my taste, so I was suggesting the best (IMO) bands of that genre! :up:

Yeah - totally - those were just suggestions. Indie/rock is pretty much my taste, so I was suggesting the best (IMO) bands of that genre! :up:

Aye, i know. But these sort of things very often turn into a big indie-backslap which doesn't do the Aberdeen music scene justice in my opinion. I will conceed that it is the strongest genre in Aberdeen though and most represented.

I wasn't having a pop either, i think it's a good idea. :up:

Aye, i know. But these sort of things very often turn into a big indie-backslap which doesn't do the Aberdeen music scene justice in my opinion. I will conceed that it is the strongest genre in Aberdeen though and most represented.

I wasn't having a pop either, i think it's a good idea. :up:

Cool :up:

For the record tunker, I wasn't meaning to put all those bands on - just a few names to throw into the mix. :up:

Cool :up:

For the record tunker, I wasn't meaning to put all those bands on - just a few names to throw into the mix. :up:

Don't worry it is going to be pretty much an all day event. So all genre's etc will get a crack, it is open to all types of music and bands, hoping to have a really good mix.

But I want to get bands in that people want to hear, so thanks for all suggestions.

Tunk

Ain't heard TOy going about for a while - what they been up 2?

Cracking singer....

Last I heard of them was coming second in the Wizard Festival Battle of the Bands and getting a slot on the Freedom Stage. Didn't catch their set though.

The Marionettes

The Locals

The Little Kicks

Copy Haho

Velvet Audio

Kasmir Blue

Emeritus

Thrashist Regieme

Downfall

Toy(if the come out of hiatus)

Amy Sawers

Edgar Prais

Tijuana Sun

Bloodnut

CCJ(from edinburgh but just moved here)

Kartta

Should Def al Be on the list!

Bloody hell, this is what i call a list!

Guest idol_wild

Katerwaul, Kitchen Cynics, Greater the Shadow and 10 Easy Wishes are also four of the most refined, established and polished acts in Aberdeen.

I think the Sawers sisters are also crucial if you're looking at the Aberdeen scene.