aberdeen-music

Darts

RossP

I only caught the first bit of his game but montgomery was playing gash and deserved nothing from Chuck (I had to go repair the gutters sinced it's dry for the first time since about July....)

I just hope Adams doesn't do another Adams and win the trophy by way of mediocrity; he rarely scores an impressive game of darts and usually stutters his way to the trophy making it as difficult as possible. I hate watching him play.

Does he still play for the Brig O Dee or did he join the Masada team?

Pretty sure he still plays at BOD, though it would be funny to see him join the Masada and take on John Henderson in a 'Who Ate All The Pies And Drank All The Beer' contest. It'd be close.

Nae luck O'Shea! Tenner still in play too.....

Pretty sure he still plays at BOD, though it would be funny to see him join the Masada and take on John Henderson in a 'Who Ate All The Pies And Drank All The Beer' contest. It'd be close.

Nae luck O'Shea! Tenner still in play too.....

Did John qualify this year?

Did John qualify this year?

Nope, everyone's favourite Huntly FC fan didn't make it. The qualifying draw results are on the BDO website if you fancy. It's really difficult to get through. The smokie who got through and played yesterday (Soutar) started at 10am on that morning and didn't get finished until after 9pm, all best of 3 set matches one after the other in a draw that contains former champions (they get an automatic place in them, Leighton Rees entered every year until he pegged it) and Lakeside irregulars, and shit hot county players. Brutal....

Mon the Ten(ner) Berge later. Please.

And there goes another tenner down the khazi...

Gutted John Boy lost out in the shoot-out, I'm feeling an "anyone but Wolfie" thing going on at the moment. He only got to the top after everyone else fucked off to the PDC...

Just three hours til Gary Thompson's walk-on, can't wait.

no doubt it will meander along in the background......

Whats yer predictions for the title now? For some silly reason, I have a feeling that the winner of the Robson / Phillips match might go all the way to the final.....

Makes a change from all the Dutch techno THUMP THUMP THUMP anyway...

Would be inclined to back either Wolfie or Waites, I can see that being the final now.....

Fair play to Peter Griffin though; his finishing was good!

Can we see Waites going over to PDC yet??

Surely it's got to be seen. Winning the BDO Worlds is the only thing stopping him i think but he hasn't got past the Quarters i don't think.

Do you know how the seeding worked for this tournament? Was surprised to see the likes of Chisnall and Phillips unseeded whilst that young English guy who i'd never heard of (Stuart Keller or something) was seeded 2nd. Is it to do with the amount of tournaments played over the year?

Do you know how the seeding worked for this tournament? Was surprised to see the likes of Chisnall and Phillips unseeded whilst that young English guy who i'd never heard of (Stuart Keller or something) was seeded 2nd. Is it to do with the amount of tournaments played over the year?

You've pretty much answered yer own question, the seeding is based on all the floor events and the BDO open results over the previous year: the previous year's Lakeside semi-finalists automatically get invited back, which explains why Philips made it despite playing next to hee-haw over the last year....