aberdeen-music

The Lemon Tree

AronMaiden

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I don't think the Lemon Tree has a problem per se, but possibly individual acts will (as Bigsby says). I reckon that would be the same with Moshulu would it nae?

I don't think the Lemon Tree has a problem per se, but possibly individual acts will (as Bigsby says). I reckon that would be the same with Moshulu would it nae?

Moshulu is part of some evil coporate bohemoth isn't it, and therefore probably has a draconian corporate policy imposed on all its venues.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Moshulu is part of some evil coporate bohemoth isn't it, and therefore probably has a draconian corporate policy imposed on all its venues.

I can't see them caring about people taking photos at a lot of their shows. Touring acts with their own photographers etc might try and stop folk taking pics, but people take photos at gigs all the time.

I nominate you to go around taking pictures at gigs around the city and see what the outcome is and report back ;)

Guest treader.

BIGSBY DONE MOVED.

They let you take photos but I think you need to pre-arrange a photo pass.

Unless it's like...a disposable camera from Boots, then it probably wont matter either way.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the nomination, but I live in Edinburgh now. :)

Although I'm planning on going to see Teddy Thompson at the Lemon Tree so I'll take a pic when I'm there.

Well I went to see TT at the LT on Thursday but didn't take any photos I'm afraid.

Some other folk were taking pics though and din't appear to be thrown out.

I did make a good sounding bootleg on my Mini Disc though. :up: