aberdeen-music

Sega Megadrive games wanted

Lemonade

Well, I guess if you really like Italia '90, Cash Converters is THE place to buy Megadrive games :)

Man, I was playing that game last week, it is proper balls. I remember being stuck in bed for a week when I was 12 after an operation, and that was the only game I had so I just played it all day, every day. I don't know how I didn't kill myself.

I'm sadly selling off my mega drive collection soonish.

You can make me an offer on any of this stuff if you like:

Mega Drive16 Bit

4 X Controllers

Sonic 2

Streets of rage 2

Speedball 2

6 in 1 (Columns, Shinobi, Super hang on, golden axe, Streets of rage 1 & World cup 89)

Toe Jam and Earl Panic on funkaton

Phantom 20 40

Chakan

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Eternal Champions

Mighty morphin power rangers movie edition

Galaxy force 2

Micromachines turbo tournament 96 with construction kit

Skeleton Krew

Aladin

Ecco the dolphin

Cannon Fodder

Kid camelion

Syndicate wars

Might max

Aggassi Tennis

ShadowDancer Shinobi

Lion King

Sonic and knuckles

Sonic 3

Ecco the dolphin 2

Sonic

Mega Bomberman

Urban Strike

Streets of rage 3

Ren and Stimpy: Stimpys invention

Biohazard

2 Krude Dudes

Shack Fu

Please excuse the spelling <_<

I now own all this stuff. I'm pretty good for games now but I'm still looking specifically for:

Quackshot

Castle Of Illusion

World Of Illusion

Road Rash 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crystal Chaos

These are gathering dust:

Mega Games 1

Sonic the Hedgehog

Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing

John Madden Football

World Class Leaderboard

Fifa 95

Premier Manager

King Of the Monsters

Altered Beast

If you want any of these, PM away...

:up:

Hey, what year's John Madden is it? I've got 92 but it's starting to look a bit dated, so if it's newer I'll take that as well.

Man, I was playing that game last week, it is proper balls. I remember being stuck in bed for a week when I was 12 after an operation, and that was the only game I had so I just played it all day, every day. I don't know how I didn't kill myself.

Jesus, I feel for you.

I'm pretty sure there's a circle of hell where people have nothing to do but play that, Super Hang-On and Super Thunderblade all day.

If anyone says Columns was bad, I will fucking cut them up.

Guest Gladstone

I'll need to check with my brother if he still owns his megadrive and collection of games...

Fire me a text tonight to remind me, and I'll give him a buzz.

He definitely had Road Rash 2, as well as a load of other games (off the top of my head I remember Sensible Soccer, which was the dogs bollocks, as well as PGA Tour 2 or 3 canna remember which, and loads others) - I fear a lot of stuff may have been sold off at a car boot sale though...

Guest Gladstone

I just spoke to my brother (he phoned me for some completely unrelated reason...) and as feared - all megadrive games sold at a car boot sale by his wife, as apparently so was my Master System, which he inherited when he moved out of the family home. The bastard never told me that before. It probably only got 1 or so, but that's my 1 you fucker!!

I've got Road Rash 2 and that's because I'm fucking ace! I bought a series 1 MD before I went to uni and we had some cracking times with it. I think it's all still in the cupboard of my old flat if you're still interested

Oh god, I can't keep spending money on this stuff! Are you wanting to sell the whole lot in a oner, or seperate it? I really don't need another Megadrive console, I've currently got three Megadrives cluttering up my living room floor, and 7 controllers! If you're selling games though I'll listen... ;)

Fuck, you've got some mint games from that massive list you've just bought. Speedball 2, Cannon Fodder, and to a lesser extent... Shaq Fu

I now own a whole load of classics. I've got all the Streets of Rage games, all the Sonic games, NHLPA Hockey, Golden Axe, Alien Storm, Sensible Soccer and.... er.... Shaq-fu - twice. (I already had it!)

I'm rocking about 70-80 games now.

Oh god, I can't keep spending money on this stuff! Are you wanting to sell the whole lot in a oner, or seperate it? I really don't need another Megadrive console, I've currently got three Megadrives cluttering up my living room floor, and 7 controllers! If you're selling games though I'll listen... ;)

Let me get hold of the stuff again, make an inventory and then i'll post on here and let you see what there is and what you fancy.

All this retro stuff is all very well, but is it not about time you got with the times and embraced the latest technology?

I've got a Mega-CD...