aberdeen-music

Sega Megadrive games wanted

Lemonade

• 10 months later...
I'm tempted by Desert Strike, used to play it all the time on my Megadrive...

I've got Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe, The Incredible Hulk, Earthworm Jim and Batman games all going to good homes.

I missed this post the first time around. Do you still have these?

I'm still in the market for Megadrive games. If anyone has any going spare post a list here or drop me a PM.

Also, if anyone has a cable for connecting it to a TV I'd like to purchase it. The picture on mine has gone all fuzzy, but I don't know if it's the cable or the TV (or maybe even the unit?), but the cable is the cheapest thing to replace and test anyway.

Incidentally, it's a right cunt getting hold of a power unit if yours breaks.

Games games games please.

Also, if anyone has a cable for connecting it to a TV I'd like to purchase it. The picture on mine has gone all fuzzy, but I don't know if it's the cable or the TV (or maybe even the unit?), but the cable is the cheapest thing to replace and test anyway.

Are you using an HDTV? Old consoles tend to look worse on them.

If you are certain it's the cable, this might be worth taking a look at:

Consolegoods.co.uk :: Buy Sega Mega Drive - Genesis - RGB scart cables - modified console - 6 button controller for sale

I have bought several things off this guy before, albeit it was early last year. There's both official and unofficial SCART cables for sale there for whichever Mega Drive model you have.

Worst comes to worst, you could pick up a replacement Mega Drive for super cheap off eBay.

Are you using an HDTV? Old consoles tend to look worse on them.

If you are certain it's the cable, this might be worth taking a look at:

Consolegoods.co.uk :: Buy Sega Mega Drive - Genesis - RGB scart cables - modified console - 6 button controller for sale

I have bought several things off this guy before, albeit it was early last year. There's both official and unofficial SCART cables for sale there for whichever Mega Drive model you have.

Worst comes to worst, you could pick up a replacement Mega Drive for super cheap off eBay.

I may try that, I'm using an old heavy shitbox of a TV that's well on the way to being totally fucked. I get a reasonable picture on it from my PS2 and DVD player which are both SCART, but my Megadrive is co-ax. It could just be something as simple as the tuning - the remote control for the telly is also fucked, and I had to buy a Universal remote, but none of the buttons on the remote actually correspond to the commands received by the TV, which makes it quite difficult to do anything with. I miss the good old days when all you had to do was turn a dial to tune in a TV. These days not only is it immensely complicated, but if you lose the remote control, your TV is virtually useless.

I'm going to try plugging it into my new flatscreen tonight to see if that makes a difference. If it is still fuzzy, I can rule out the telly.

I'm still in the market for Megadrive games. If anyone has any going spare post a list here or drop me a PM.

These are gathering dust:

Mega Games 1

Sonic the Hedgehog

Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing

John Madden Football

World Class Leaderboard

Fifa 95

Premier Manager

King Of the Monsters

Altered Beast

If you want any of these, PM away...

:up:

These are gathering dust:

Mega Games 1

Sonic the Hedgehog

Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing

John Madden Football

World Class Leaderboard

Fifa 95

Premier Manager

King Of the Monsters

Altered Beast

If you want any of these, PM away...

:up:

Yo. I've got Sonic, Madden, Fifa, Prem Manager & Altered Beast, however I'll take the others - Mega Games 1, Muhammad Ali, Leaderboard and King Of The Monsters.

I have a terrible feeling my Megadrive is on it's last legs though. I tested it on the other TV and it's still fuzzy as fuck on that one as well so there's definitely something wrong with it. The other problem I'm having is that the fucker keeps crashing on me. It takes four or five attempts to get the game to actually load when I put in the cartridge, and then it sometimes crashes and freezes up as I'm starting the game.

Though oddly it never crashes once the game has actually started. Either way, I think it's probably fucked, so I'm in the market for a new Megadrive.

Only a week after I paid 13 for a new power pack as well :laughing:

I'm sadly selling off my mega drive collection soonish.

You can make me an offer on any of this stuff if you like:

Mega Drive16 Bit

4 X Controllers

Sonic 2

Streets of rage 2

Speedball 2

6 in 1 (Columns, Shinobi, Super hang on, golden axe, Streets of rage 1 & World cup 89)

Toe Jam and Earl Panic on funkaton

Phantom 20 40

Chakan

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Eternal Champions

Mighty morphin power rangers movie edition

Galaxy force 2

Micromachines turbo tournament 96 with construction kit

Skeleton Krew

Aladin

Ecco the dolphin

Cannon Fodder

Kid camelion

Syndicate wars

Might max

Aggassi Tennis

ShadowDancer Shinobi

Lion King

Sonic and knuckles

Sonic 3

Ecco the dolphin 2

Sonic

Mega Bomberman

Urban Strike

Streets of rage 3

Ren and Stimpy: Stimpys invention

Biohazard

2 Krude Dudes

Shack Fu

Please excuse the spelling <_<

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Wow that's quite a list. I'll pm next time I'm Near a computer to work something out. If we can reach a decent agreement I'll take the whole lot. Have a think about a price. I'll be in touch with you too Jake.

I'm sadly selling off my mega drive collection soonish.

You can make me an offer on any of this stuff if you like:

Mega Drive16 Bit

4 X Controllers

Sonic 2

Streets of rage 2

Speedball 2

6 in 1 (Columns, Shinobi, Super hang on, golden axe, Streets of rage 1 & World cup 89)

Toe Jam and Earl Panic on funkaton

Phantom 20 40

Chakan

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Eternal Champions

Mighty morphin power rangers movie edition

Galaxy force 2

Micromachines turbo tournament 96 with construction kit

Skeleton Krew

Aladin

Ecco the dolphin

Cannon Fodder