aberdeen-music

End of Year Award

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I just received the below in an e-mail....

1,000,000.00 pounds has been won by your E-MAIL Address in our UK SEASONAL AWARD 2008.Do get back to this office with your requirement such to(claims_dept@btinternet.com)with your

Names :..................

Address :.................

Phone No :...............

Do you reckon it's for real!? I may be a millionnaire.........

:popcorn:

Does anyone ever fall for these bullshit e-mails, seriously?

String them along and see what happens.

I am always tempted but then can't be arsed in the end. You know pretend to be all excited about it etc, then tell them to fuck off.

I'm always a bit worried they'll manage to somehow hack my email address and find out all sorts of things about me and steal my identity or something...

It's REAL. Do it!!!!!!

It MUST be.........

Some idiots must fall for these things. I like the ones from nigerian people saying they have loads of money and they need to put it in your bank account!

I like to string them along.

I remember seeing a sketch (can't remember which show) with these two guys sitting in a wee office surrounded by cash, sitting at computers. And one turns round to the other and says something like:

"I can't understand why nobody wants any of this cash. There's millions here, and we have to get it out of the country before the Government takes it all away...."

Made me chuckle :)

Guest treader.
I remember seeing a sketch (can't remember which show) with these two guys sitting in a wee office surrounded by cash, sitting at computers. And one turns round to the other and says something like:

"I can't understand why nobody wants any of this cash. There's millions here, and we have to get it out of the country before the Government takes it all away...."

Made me chuckle :)

Mitchell and Webb Look.

"Why doesnt anybody want our ridiculously large boats!? Or these mounds of cash?!"

Dear Friend,

I am the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank in the Group Bank of Africa,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($12.6 million immediately to your account.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response. reply through this emails

address/ edtrick@live.com

Best Regards

Mr. Eddie Patrick

I just received that e-mail - go and someone send him an email to string him along and post the outcome on here. I would do it but simply can't be arsed thinking up fake responses etc... I'm sure someone on here would be good at stringing him along :)

They ask for donations - is that not just a scam itself...?

Er, not really. They want donations to pay for the hosting etc. Guess they get a lot of traffic, it's not like they force people to give them money or try to trick them into it.

Just thought you'd enjoy reading through the email chains of people that have strung these scammers along before.

Er, not really. They want donations to pay for the hosting etc. Guess they get a lot of traffic, it's not like they force people to give them money or try to trick them into it.

Just thought you'd enjoy reading through the email chains of people that have strung these scammers along before.

I was just kidding ;)