aberdeen-music

The View Music Hall

soulboy

Walked into the box office at the back of 11 this morning expecting to get told sorry tickets all sold out but no still had some left. Didn't manage to get to see them at the lemon tree so glad I've got for Music hall although I hope they have a new sound engineeer from when they last played there as the sound was f*****g awful that night.

the bands last single released in october, reached the heady heights of number 57 in the hit parade so it would seem the pop kids don't give a shite about them any more.

flash in the pan is about right about the view although wated little dj's will always be a cracking wee song.

the bands last single released in october, reached the heady heights of number 57 in the hit parade so it would seem the pop kids don't give a shite about them any more.

flash in the pan is about right about the view although wated little dj's will always be a cracking wee song.

I listen to the radio everyday and heard the 5 rebeccas single once and that was on the johnathan ross show on radio 2 hardly target audience. I presume radio1 never played it because of the junkie reference in the song, so if nobody heard it it's hardly surprising it never sold well.. read a review of the new album and from what it said it sounds like it'll be very good.