aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Soda Jerk

What guitar gear are you wanting rid of?

I'm after a Christmas present for her indoors younger brother. Some kind of guitar releated gear but not a guitar or an amp. Preferably some kind of FX pedal (not not OD/Distortion or Wah, because he already has those)

Either singular effects or one of those multi fx boxes that makes loads of noise. Or any spare good quality bridge humbuckers you might have lying about going unused.

Looking to spend up to about 100 at the very very most, but preferably cheaper.

why not just buy a chorus pedal or something?

i assume he has a tuning pedal?

if he has multiple effects pedals why not buy him a power bank? get them for about 25 pounds off eBay?

...just suggestions.

I don't think a chrous would be up his street at the moment. Maybe more so when his playing matures, as he's only been playing a year.

I think we're sorted with Ryan's multi FX thang though.

Ossum!

I have a Boss ME-50 multi effects unit that i can sell to you. Tuner built in and every effect you can think of, including a emotion pedal that can be changed from wah to whammy pedal, resonance pedal, voice pedal etc.

I have a Boss ME-50 multi effects unit that i can sell to you. Tuner built in and every effect you can think of, including a emotion pedal that can be changed from wah to whammy pedal, resonance pedal, voice pedal etc.

I might be looking for a Multi FX. Does it have midi?

cheers