aberdeen-music

imp: Drever, McCusker, Woomble @ The Lemon Tree, 4th Feb

offramp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great night, superb work fellas.

Didn't notice too many annoying chatterers, apart from someone I was with occasionally being distracted by Heidi Talbot but who can blame him. Oh and there were a couple of guys at the bar right at the end who were a little loud, but that was it.

Anyway, great gig, and fantastic to see it so packed. All performers were superb, quite tempted to pay a visit to Woodend Barn in March now for more of Heidi, John and Boo.

Only downside was no belhaven at the bar, perhaps it got stuck in the snow.

Anyway, great gig, and fantastic to see it so packed. All performers were superb, quite tempted to pay a visit to Woodend Barn in March now for more of Heidi, John and Boo.

You should check out their programme, interesting and diverse. Including up and coming gigs from The Hazey Janes and Amy Sawers on Saturday and further ahead Po'Girl and Eddi Reader. You won't get many chances to see Eddi in a 240 capacity venue!

You should check out their programme, interesting and diverse. Including up and coming gigs from The Hazey Janes and Amy Sawers on Saturday and further ahead Po'Girl and Eddi Reader. You won't get may chances to see Eddi in a 240 capacity venue!

Funnily enough I was looking at their website yesterday and was pretty impressed by some of the stuff they've got coming up. Only been there for the Karine Polwart gig, but really loved the venue that night.

That was fun, wasn't it?

Big thanks to everyone who came down. It was a huge relief to us that we didn't have to worry about numbers on the door like we usually do!

I thoroughly enjoyed everything about the show.

Roddy, John, Kris, Boo, Heidi and Kevin all seemed delighted with the response - and were really nice folk to deal with as well.

Thumbs up all round.

:up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

That was simply brilliant.

So much talent on that stage last night. I was (and my mate who was also there was) completely blown away.

Great work getting them to Aberdeen guys.

That was simply brilliant.

So much talent on that stage last night. I was (and my mate who was also there was) completely blown away.

Great work getting them to Aberdeen guys.

I hope you realise Roddy is expecting a Folk night at the Exposure event he is DJing at!

He said he might get Ailidh to lend a hand as well.

I hope you realise Roddy is expecting a Folk night at the Exposure event he is DJing at!

He said he might get Ailidh to lend a hand as well.

Yeah - that's the idea!

I loved it when he said "I've never DJ'd before..."

Really? He never mentioned that before :)

Fun times

What he said :up:

I thought I saw you last night, but I ain't spoken to you since you were about 15 with a massive heed o' curly hair, and I think with glasses....? Were you sitting up at the back? I was just at the top of the back steps in the middle.

I thought I saw you last night, but I ain't spoken to you since you were about 15 with a massive heed o' curly hair, and I think with glasses....? Were you sitting up at the back? I was just at the top of the back steps in the middle.

I was 19 then but yes haha!

I'll be along tomorrow night so I'll catch you then unless I see you tonight at Tunnels?

I was 19 then but yes haha!

I'll be along tomorrow night so I'll catch you then unless I see you tonight at Tunnels?

I might just come to the Tunnels actually. I may be stuck in Aberdeen if the weather doesn't clear up......

19? GTF. How old are you now? That was a good few years ago.