aberdeen-music

In the showers...

Johnny Mac

Sounds nasty...

Wonder which club it is.

Footie ace 'gang sex assault' in showers | The Sun |News

Not to deflect from the seriousness of the allegation, but why (oh why?) do the Red Tops insist on using superlatives for everything?

for Footie Ace, read Youth Player

The worst I've ever seen was "Eastenders Star in pub brawl" - the "star" in question was a recurring extra in the Queen Vic scenes.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'm guessing not the bummee if he's the one who's been sacked.

Yeah, bumming in the showers is completely acceptable. Telling anyone about it is a different matter though...

EDIT: I misread your post, thought you said "guessing the bummee".

I'm guessing he was the bummee to be honest...

And risk unfair dismissal charges? I doubt it.

Hmmm - after I typed it I thought I was speaking pish o_O

Unless he was lying about his team-mates bumming him...

Na, I'm still talking pish

I remember reading about a guy on his stag do and his "mates" bent him over a pool table and shoved a pool cue up his arse. He ended up in hospital with serious injuries. He was in the paper saying basically that he was never speaking to anyone involved ever again.

There was also that stripper in Australia that assaulted the groom at a Stag Party with a dildo :D

Take it like a man!

I remember reading about a guy on his stag do and his "mates" bent him over a pool table and shoved a pool cue up his arse. He ended up in hospital with serious injuries. He was in the paper saying basically that he was never speaking to anyone involved ever again.

My fiancee's old flatmate either knew this guy, or her brother knew him or something. She was from Kelso, same as this guy.

He took his "mates" to court and stuff - fucking horrific :down:

You sure it wasn't a snooker table?.....he'd be Ray Rear-done.