aberdeen-music

The Cramps are taking over my iPod!!!

DJ Jo-D

Yip just that, I normall ylisten to my Ipod on shuffle mode, and I swear every 5 songs or so it's the cramps....Then sometimes, you get two in a row......WELL overplays anything else I have on there, even tho I have artists with lodas of albums/songs just as big!!!

Is there anything taking over you ipod....something that keeps coming back over and over, not matter what?

I barely ever put mine on shuffle. I liek to listen to full albums most fo the time, and if not, i make a playlist.

The most 5 most played songs though are...

Neurosis - Stones from the Sky

Neurosis - Locust Star

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Home Invasion

Neurosis - The Tide

Alamaailman Vasarat - Lentava Mato

Those Neurosis songs are from the playlist that I use as an alarm clock, hence being played alot.

You should be happily allowing The Cramps to take over your iPod. If it wasn't for Lux Interior the iPod would have never existed (I have absolutely no evidence or logical reasoning for this frankly ludicrous statement).

As for iPod shuffle mode I always seem to get either Love, Felt or Jens Lekman, but I don't have much on my iPod as it's new so the odds are stacked in their favour.