aberdeen-music

Drummer seeking band/people to jam with

chris5058

Hi,

Im a 24yr old drummer, ive played in a few bands over the years from most recently an originals band playing songs that were likened to foo fighters (colour and the shape era) melodic punchy music with a few covers such as whiskey in the jar (an ol favourite) to a breif stint in a metallica/iron maiden-ish band.

Since my last band split up recently im looking for a new band to move on to, im interested in almost anything as long as it has a good kick...be it covers or originals.

not into playing screamo stuff....just to give you an idea of some of my tastes in music...

Metallica, foo fighters, SOAD, RATM, bush, through to blink 182, Greenday, and some lighter stuff too...

get in touch if your interested, i can be pretty committed and have all my own gear and transport.

Chris

Hi,

Im a 24yr old drummer, ive played in a few bands over the years from most recently an originals band playing songs that were likened to foo fighters (colour and the shape era) melodic punchy music with a few covers such as whiskey in the jar (an ol favourite) to a breif stint in a metallica/iron maiden-ish band.

Since my last band split up recently im looking for a new band to move on to, im interested in almost anything as long as it has a good kick...be it covers or originals.

not into playing screamo stuff....just to give you an idea of some of my tastes in music...

Metallica, foo fighters, SOAD, RATM, bush, through to blink 182, Greenday, and some lighter stuff too...

get in touch if your interested, i can be pretty committed and have all my own gear and transport.

Chris

Hi there,

Whats your thoughts on a tribute band? QOTSA? Audioslave? SOAD? or a coversband playing songs "we" want to hear? Im fed up watching cover bands play the same old same old.

Ive been in a few original bands but just want to have fun playing which you dont always get with being in an original band.

If you think it's something you'd be up for let me know.

Cheers,