aberdeen-music

The Unholy Alliance: Slayer & Slipknot - Tickets Now On Sale

Mouse

Guest haigyman

just got my tickets, after the secc site fucking me around for a while, this show is going to fucking rawk, mainly going for slayer, but slipknot'll be fun. i push my fingers into my.................EYES!!!

Fuck Slipknot headlining ..... load of bullshit

i agree...they really should not be headlinging....slayer deserve that slot although as mentioned earlier (by you possibly..too lazy to check) that at least this way all the teeny boppers who are there for slipknot coz they are so amazinlg heavy will have to watch slayer first to get an eduction in real metal!

i agree...they really should not be headlinging....slayer deserve that slot although as mentioned earlier (by you possibly..too lazy to check) that at least this way all the teeny boppers who are there for slipknot coz they are so amazinlg heavy will have to watch slayer first to get an eduction in real metal!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im going for slipknot mainly because i dont know a lot about slayer but im gonna do my research before i go

and i wouldnt class myself as a teeniebopper either

but i would like an education in your opinion of what 'real metal' is.

is it real because it exists on cd?????????

or because its pure fucking heavy hahaha fucking pathetic.

you might think its real i might thinks its shit does that mean i am wrong?????

im going to enrole in the 'real' metal skool for some lessons

then i can be just like you. :partyboy:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im going for slipknot mainly because i dont know a lot about slayer but im gonna do my research before i go

and i wouldnt class myself as a teeniebopper either

but i would like an education in your opinion of what 'real metal' is.

is it real because it exists on cd?????????

or because its pure fucking heavy hahaha fucking pathetic.

you might think its real i might thinks its shit does that mean i am wrong?????

im going to enrole in the 'real' metal skool for some lessons

then i can be just like you. :partyboy:

ah u know fine well the kind of ppl i mean....the close minded kind...u are proving u aint close minded but going to check em out b4 u see em...but the kind of slipknot rule all metal! blind following i have seen alot of slipknot fans with should be changed by this gig be opening thier eyes to a band who are in my opinion a huge inlfuence on slipknot...i jsut cant help but think of slipknot as a gimmicky band (the whole 9 members...at least 2 of which are useless...masks...boiler suits...meh) and yes i have heard their cds b4 u tell me to.

ah u know fine well the kind of ppl i mean....the close minded kind...u are proving u aint close minded but going to check em out b4 u see em...but the kind of slipknot rule all metal! blind following i have seen alot of slipknot fans with should be changed by this gig be opening thier eyes to a band who are in my opinion a huge inlfuence on slipknot...i jsut cant help but think of slipknot as a gimmicky band (the whole 9 members...at least 2 of which are useless...masks...boiler suits...meh) and yes i have heard their cds b4 u tell me to.

yeh i new what you meant

just fancied a rant.

i agree with you on the gimmic thing tho.

and the two extra 'percussion players' haha hitting beer kegs - aye good one.

and im not so ignorant to think that metal music begins and ends with slipknot either

but i still think some of their music is cool.

at the end of the day its all a good bit of banter.