aberdeen-music

High score!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I just spent pretty much the entire day trying to get a little trophy under my name - finally got a highscore by romping the current one on Yeti 5....

Go on - someone totally piss me off by beating it...

:up:

I'm rubbish at Yeti 5, Yeti 8 though is a completely different story.

I'm the opposite - is yeti 8 the swinging from branches game? I can't get higher than about 4 branches, and I think that was a flash in the pan... :up:

Na - fuck that - it says "actual highscore champion" - I'm taking that victory.................. :up:

Trying to get a highscore on yeti 3, which I think is achievable - one shit throw per round fucks it all up for me though :down:

All time yeah, but I'm the actual one.

I was one good throw away from taking that from you and I chucked a 126 - bastard!!

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine... :popcorn:

Just got second in Yetisports 5. I was so close I almost came.

Fuck that was close....

Yetisports 3 - bottled it again. I was within 200 of the high score with one throw to go - ballsed it up :swearing:

Apologies for hijacking a vaguely related thread, but has anyone noticed the Mahjong's penchant for generating unsolvable layouts?

mahjong-oops.png

This is unsolvable because you cannot free the top one as the other 3 possibilities are underneath it. It comes up with this scenario surprisingly often!

Apologies for hijacking a vaguely related thread, but has anyone noticed the Mahjong's penchant for generating unsolvable layouts?

This is unsolvable because you cannot free the top one as the other 3 possibilities are underneath it. It comes up with this scenario surprisingly often!

Yeah that happens to me all the time.

I had a go at Mah-jong yesterday and thought it was unsolvable, but just thought it was cos I'm shit at mahjong and don't really know how to play it. It did seem impossible to free the top 1 though....