aberdeen-music

Edgar Prais - Single Launch Party @ Snafu

i was told it was to be a single launch but maybe thats been put back i guess.

should be a good night.

anyone going to frabbit can still head up and catch le prais - theyll be on at 11pm so plenty of time to do both..

should be a good night...

as for kaisers, im not a fan but id lynch razorlight and the kooks in front of them.

( Razorlights first album is good admittedly but thats only my opinion)

but what do i know, i dont even like the new kings of leon record and the world and its cousin is jerking off over it.

i liked their first one better, and the second is magic.

i was told it was to be a single launch but maybe thats been put back i guess.

should be a good night.

anyone going to frabbit can still head up and catch le prais - theyll be on at 11pm so plenty of time to do both..

should be a good night...

as for kaisers, im not a fan but id lynch razorlight and the kooks in front of them.

( Razorlights first album is good admittedly but thats only my opinion)

but what do i know, i dont even like the new kings of leon record and the world and its cousin is jerking off over it.

i liked their first one better, and the second is magic.

Ah, once again, we agree sir. The first Razorlight record was mighty promising. The difference? Christian Smith on the drums. One of Britain's finest sticksmen. THen they brought in that long-faced weirdo and he started co-songwriting. Absolute pish.

Aye, it won't be a single launch. Still gonna be a humdinger though. We'll prolly pop over to the Frabbit show twixt soundcheck and stage time. Looking forward to it!

Love from Christy