aberdeen-music

Steve Coogan

Ian_Brown

I've heard that he's been boo'd off several performances on the tour.

I'm still looking forward to it but it sounds like he's grasping at straws as he's been wanting to drop partridge for years but just can't afford to let the character go as he's still the most famous one (the tour's called "Alan Partridge and other Less Successful Characters")

Alan Partridge's less successful show - Features, Comedy - The Independent

Nothing to laugh at for Steve Coogans angry fans - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

Reviews roundup: Steve Coogan is Alan Partridge and Other Less Successful Characters | Stage | guardian.co.uk

Not a single decent review though...

According to my tickets the doors are at 6:30pm. I'd assume he'd be on at around 8pm so basically get your bum down there for 7:30pm at the latest as it's seated and it takes the mongoloids at AECC forever to get everyone sorted.

I have some friends who went to the Norwich leg of the tour and they said it was really good. Perhaps it's maybe aimed at the more die hard Coogan fan and not the droves of people who are only interested in Partridge. I like a lot his other material (though I obviously adore Partridge) so I'm expecting to enjoy this.

From what I hear the first half is the "other" characters, (Paul Calf, etc), with things getting steadily better in the second half as Partridge come on.

Apparently Saxondale doesn't work all that well live, but I'm a huge fan of the show so I'm hoping for the best.

leaving negative rep for expressing my opinon? i'm not allowed to think Coogan's shit?

No, you're entitled to an opinion, but in this instance you are wrong. I therefore "disapproved of your post". However as already stated I ballsed it up and you got positive rep anyway so I don't know what you're moaning about.

Anyhoo, it was also partly because of the fact that you are on just about every thread trolling and as far as I can see you contribute little to this site and it would be best if you were banned. :up:

No, you're entitled to an opinion, but in this instance you are wrong. I therefore "disapproved of your post". However as already stated I ballsed it up and you got positive rep anyway so I don't know what you're moaning about.

Anyhoo, it was also partly because of the fact that you are on just about every thread trolling and as far as I can see you contribute little to this site and it would be best if you were banned. :up:

it appears that disagreeing with the majority on this site is unacceptable