aberdeen-music

Molineux - New tracks up!

Guest treader.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treader.
Oh right, i've heard of this exile studios place... is it expensive?

But yeah, let us know when the final mixes are done :princess: !

I cant remember exactly how much we paid, but we certainly did get a good deal as Chris (singer) has recorded with Mark a lot before and helped him out in the past etc etc.

We did it all in 6 days (3 weekends) and then the mixing was free. It's taken a while to get where it is now but we're getting happier as the mixes progress, which is nice.

Will keep you informed!!

• 2 weeks later...

The tunes are much better the second time round.

The only bit i really don't like bit where he goes 'hey we faultered...' kinda shouty, but not shouty. Sounds a wee bit clumsy or something.

Apart from that he has a great voice in terms of hitting it note-wise, the accent/delivery suits the music, although it does remind me of protest the hero in parts... I think because everything about the music sounds quite 'american' (i don't know why) i think the voice works.

Apart from that though, it's dead promising. first band in a while, that i can think of, to do something non-indie and be good straight off the bat.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest treader.

For those of you who are interested, we are playing again on the 29th of February at the Tunnels.

I'm not sure who with, or how much it is, but it's definitely going down!!!!

See you there?!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

What time will Monileux be onstage? I've made plans to head to Snafu for some Indian Red Lopez/The Little Kicks action, but that shit always happens pretty late.....

Really want to see Molineux.............

:up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'd imagine we're on first. So about 8-8.30??? No idea, to be honest.

Ah - well, that is good news. I thought with your name being first on the Tunnels website you'd be on last, but on first means I can head to the Tunnels pre Snafu.

Good times :)