aberdeen-music

Lead Guitarist and Singer needed

James_R

Me and 2 friends decided we want to start a band! We are a guitarist, drummer and bassist. All we need now are a Lead guitarist and a singer. Anyone in the age range of 15-19 would be good.

We would mainly play rock and metal. and over all the bands for fun, but we will at some point go on to write our own stuff and see how far we can get!

Some influences include AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Machine Head, Deep Purple, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Metallica, Dream Theater, Motorhead.

If anyone if interested, please say by commenting or private messaging me.

Hey there, i'd be interested in this i think. Lead guitarist influenced mainly by bands such as Dream Theater, Symphony X, Circus Maximus, Ayrepm and Opeth. Mostly progressive rock/metal stuff but i do enjoy Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Metallica of course. I've been playing almost 5 years now and consider myself to be pretty good and have some nice gigging gear. I know you said you were looking for ages 15-19 but i'm 20. What age are the rest of you?

Hey there, i'd be interested in this i think. Lead guitarist influenced mainly by bands such as Dream Theater, Symphony X, Circus Maximus, Ayrepm and Opeth. Mostly progressive rock/metal stuff but i do enjoy Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Metallica of course. I've been playing almost 5 years now and consider myself to be pretty good and have some nice gigging gear. I know you said you were looking for ages 15-19 but i'm 20. What age are the rest of you?

I must say this boy is absolutely outstanding on a guitar.. and I havent seen him play in a good few years JFK FTW!!

• 3 weeks later...

idk if this helps but unlike the other ppl that commented you back im really dedicated to take part in a band that wants to make a name for themselves...i myself u to be the frontman for a little band i stated in not to while back but they moved to california so now im looking to be active in a new band asap...i apprecaite the love for my two favorite bands machine head and slipknot...im totally interested in bein vocalist for your band, ive already wrote up lyrics for a couple of songs and have done covers for several songs such as THE BLISTER EXISTS by SLIPKNOT...plz let me know if u guys still need a vocalist

• 1 month later...

Hey, i think id be up for this

I am a guitarist and I have been looking for a rock/metal band to join.

I'll be 17 in April and have been playing guitar for 8 years.

I enjoy anything rock or metal such as AC/DC, Metallica and Iron maiden. I also enjoy alt. rock bands such as Soundgarden, Nirvana and Pearl Jam at the moment.

I have some good equipment including an 8 track recording system which i know how to use.

I live in Milltimber and would be willing to meet up as often as possible.

Let me know if this sounds good, cheers,

Chris :up:

• 2 weeks later...