aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lodi

Cant post

Er, whats happened to my account site wont let me post or access my own previous posts ..... Has my account been disabled or something ?

You've recently changed your e-mail address and so until this has been confirmed by following the instructions in the e-mail you should have received (I've also re-sent this in case you didn't get it the first time) then your account will remain in this "Pending approval" state.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I don't get this - a post saying he/she can't post. How did he/she post it?

You've recently changed your e-mail address and so until this has been confirmed by following the instructions in the e-mail you should have received (I've also re-sent this in case you didn't get it the first time) then your account will remain in this "Pending approval" state.

lodi_1964@hotmail.co.uk is my new addy and it isnt new... following the instructions still cant get aboard dude........

I don't get this - a post saying he/she can't post. How did he/she post it?

HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW ?:swearing:

OR IS CAUSE ITS THERE TO ENABLE PEEPS TO REPORT TECHNICAL PROBS LIKE THE 1 I GOT... ?(.....JUST A THOUGHT....

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW ?:swearing:

OR IS CAUSE ITS THERE TO ENABLE PEEPS TO REPORT TECHNICAL PROBS LIKE THE 1 I GOT... ?(.....JUST A THOUGHT....

Simmer down - was just asking :up:

Wasn't necessarily aimed at you - more the fine Aberdeen Music people. Just seemed a little odd :popcorn:

lodi_1964@hotmail.co.uk is my new addy and it isnt new... following the instructions still cant get aboard dude........

What happens when you click on the link in the e-mail?

As you suggested, the reason you can post in this forum is because all people can regardless if they are registered or not. Just in case they are having technical problems. :p

What happens when you click on the link in the e-mail?

As you suggested, the reason you can post in this forum is because all people can regardless if they are registered or not. Just in case they are having technical problems. :p

I cant find the email o_OI think its a conspiracy... ?( Very Very confused...

I've re-sent the activation e-mail again. If you still can't see it then check that Hotmail hasn't put it in your Spam folder

Guest Unregistered
I've re-sent the activation e-mail again. If you still can't see it then check that Hotmail hasn't put it in your Spam folder

" Hotmail" Oh no way I actually meant "Yahoo".... Was very tired and emotional at the time man sorry bout that. Dont know what to say now.