aberdeen-music

Loans... any decent deals?

RossP

I suspect these two sites might already be on your hit list but I usually have a look at them for all banking comparisons:

Fool.co.uk - Compare Loans, Find a Secured or Unsecured Loan

Cheap Loans: How to get your lowest possible rate...

You're a nutter for wanting to take out a loan in the first place though. Hasn't anyone learned anything in recent months!? If you can't/won't save up money to pay for the tickets in advance then you'd be better getting a credit card with a low APR and then paying it off ASAP. It'll be cheaper and more flexible than a loan.

I suspect these two sites might already be on your hit list but I usually have a look at them for all banking comparisons:

Fool.co.uk - Compare Loans, Find a Secured or Unsecured Loan

Cheap Loans: How to get your lowest possible rate...

You're a nutter for wanting to take out a loan in the first place though. Hasn't anyone learned anything in recent months!? If you can't/won't save up money to pay for the tickets in advance then you'd be better getting a credit card with a low APR and then paying it off ASAP. It'll be cheaper and more flexible than a loan.

I have a hatred of credit cards; never used them. Might be worth checking out though, as so far, the best i've found is i'd have to pay back 1080 on a 1000 loan.