aberdeen-music

Aberdeen "super" gig?

kingofdeon

Surely if it was for a charitable cause, the ballroom would either heavily the reduce the fee or make it free? I mean, they wouldn't want to look like a bunch of arseholes and taking money meant for charity, would they?

Well I'm sure we could come to some arrangement somewhere down the line with the council. I have looked into PA's, security etc, and have people who are willing to reduce costs to help me out, In fact pretty much have 6 guys willing to do security for 20 CIH. But I've been advised they won't be covered by the Ball rooms insurance though, so have to look into this further.

Want to cover all avenue's and angles before setting anything in stone.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild
Surely if it was for a charitable cause, the ballroom would either heavily the reduce the fee or make it free? I mean, they wouldn't want to look like a bunch of arseholes and taking money meant for charity, would they?

It's the council, so it probably won't bother them in the slightest.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Touch.

Although, they've already knackered a few charities around here, so hopefully they'd see sense and realise that they need to give them a break.

"Council" and "sense" doesn't offen go hand in hand in these parts