aberdeen-music

Anyone Teach Slap Bass?

Circus Hands

ALERT

As far as I know all local practitioners have been safely incarcerated, although the known global felons Bootsy Collins and Abe Laboriel are still at large, if you spot these people, do not approach, keep your fingers in your ears, and call your local Slapbass Hitsquad International Team, and they will defuse the situation properly.

ALERT OVER.

Guest treader.

Sorry...First off, it's Flea. Secondly...have you actually listened to any music that could be regarded as 'funk' other than RHCP?

I guess you're too busy buying pointed leather shoes and a leather jacket and playing your telecaster at a jauntey angle to bother...you fucking stupid cunt.

Sorry...First off, it's Flea. Secondly...have you actually listened to any music that could be regarded as 'funk' other than RHCP?

I guess you're too busy buying pointed leather shoes and a leather jacket and playing your telecaster at a jauntey angle to bother...you fucking stupid cunt.

ahahaha - chill the fuck oot you twat

Guest idol_wild

I reeeeally want to give positive reputation for this post. But alas, I dished it out not so long ago.