aberdeen-music

House for sale

Hog

1950 Southern USA we are not.

Or are we?!

No, they were much more advanced.

All the paedos and witness protection schemes punt folk up here.

Yes, yes, of course, Glitter's here, the guys who killed Jamie Bulger work at Codonas and the wifie that helped Ian Huntley mans the flumes at the Beach Leisure Centre. :rolleyes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes, of course, Glitter's here, the guys who killed Jamie Bulger work at Codonas and the wifie that helped Ian Huntley mans the flumes at the Beach Leisure Centre. :rolleyes:

Next time I'm at the beach I'll have a look for her!

Anyway, it's nice and quiet for them up here. Believe it.

Actually, I genuinely got told that Maxine Carr is living in Peterhead. Though I did hear this off my gossipy aunt who claims she heard it off a policeman in Peterhead. One of the Bulger kids is meant to be in Peterhead as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Aye the skate park is good but only because the locals were fucked off with the kids trampling through their gardens with their BMXs, so they helped fund it...

It was actually built on entirely positive motivations.

I've always thought Kemnay is a much more pleasing little town than kintore. It has a much nicer centre and four or five genuinely fantastic countryside walks on its peripherals (not to mention the 'Viewpoint', a manufactured hill right in the centre which gives you a great look on the whole place. Yes, there there are neds, but there are neds everywhere and you have kids and live in Kintore they'll go to Kemnay Academy anyway...

I've always thought Kemnay is a much more pleasing little town than kintore. It has a much nicer centre and four or five genuinely fantastic countryside walks on its peripherals (not to mention the 'Viewpoint', a manufactured hill right in the centre which gives you a great look on the whole place. Yes, there there are neds, but there are neds everywhere and you have kids and live in Kintore they'll go to Kemnay Academy anyway...

Haha, I thought you would be the one to stick up for Kemnay.

But you're right, Kemnay can be nice especially round Fetternear too. And the Academy is really highly rated.

But Kintore still totally wins.

There was a documentary on recently about Maxine Carr, and more specifically the fact that as soon as any woman aged between 20 and 40 with red hair moves into a new area pitchfork waving cretins start up with all the "My brother says that..." etc etc as demonstrated in the last few posts and they end up getting their windows put in. :down:

There was a documentary on recently about Maxine Carr, and more specifically the fact that as soon as any woman aged between 20 and 40 with red hair moves into a new area pitchfork waving cretins start up with all the "My brother says that..." etc etc as demonstrated in the last few posts and they end up getting their windows put in. :down:

But surely she'd have dyed her hair? The curtains wouldn't match the carpet, but christ, would she be stupid enough to still have red hair?!

Guest treader.

Oh yeah, him too...

There were stories of a paedophile being relocated to a lone house near my folks.

It was pretty bad relocation though as it was across the road from a primary school, and down the street from a nursery.

Guest treader.

Well yeah, but it really makes you think what they were thinking:

"How about here boss?"

"Any children nearby?"

"Well...there's a school and a nursery both a stone's throw away"

"Hmmm...I don't think that's a good pla-"

"Boss, come quick, Sarah is photocopying her arse"

"Wow. Okay, that's fine. Put him there!"

(for the record, i'm fairly certain this conversation never took place)