aberdeen-music

House for sale

Hog

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the ring's been on her finger for a month and she's already decided she doesn't like your house eh?

And I should let you know that she will like your new house for approx. 2 months before deciding that she doesn't like it all.

Hope you're enjoying married life. ;)

Haha, married for 2 months now....

It's hell:up:

Stay away from Kemnay!!! You'll regret moving there.

What's wrong with Kemnay, apart from the rampant underage drinking problem (you're not cool unless you've gotten wasted in primary 7 in the streets), the lack of absolutely anything to do and the fact that it's full of people thrown out of Glasgow?

Stay away from Kemnay!!! You'll regret moving there...

Hey, check out Kildrummy on aspc, my parents are selling a house :) See if it's to your liking. Have you thought about building? There's plenty of plots going on sale too

xXx

Betty Boo is absolutely right - Kemnay = Shitehole!

What's wrong with Kemnay, apart from the rampant underage drinking problem (you're not cool unless you've gotten wasted in primary 7 in the streets), the lack of absolutely anything to do and the fact that it's full of people thrown out of Glasgow?
It has a nice skate park though.

Gary Glitter has been spotted in Keith actually, supposedly he had a beer at one of the pubs in Inverurie but there were reporters in Keith looking for his house (they had a photo of it but couldn't find their way around)

I think that this is "actually" a pile of shite.