aberdeen-music

Musicians wanted for metal band

Terricj

Hey guys Im looking for an entire lineup here. All ages, sex's, races welcome ect to apply. Skill and experience is not as important as commitment, enthusiasm and a drive to get great material written and get out their gigging and touring.

I am not looking for bedroom musicians if you dont want to go somewhere with this dont bother applying. Creative flexibility and open mindedness is a bonus. Must have own instrument.

Ultimately Im just looking to have some good fun and banter making some great music that makes people want to headbang, dance, cry and screw all day. While getting drunk at the same time :p.

Influences are 5FDP, Korn(early material), Slipknot(early material), Mudvayne(early material), Dope, Mushroomhead(early material), Unloco, Coal Chamber.

Feel free to ask questions ect. I know this is a bit of a stretch however please feel free to apply.

:)

"Ooooooooooooooooooo a Dancing jesus" - Homer Simpson

Id be a vocalist yarr..... -that really came out more piratey than I intended :s- I already have some material written up vocal melody wise. I have over 10 years extensive experience in song writing, performing live, practicing and interacting creatively with other musicians. I also have recording experience. I have a long range of screaming techniques and singing techniques I havent really had the chance to give the ye olde melodic vocals a good stretching in along while.

Oh smeg I forgot to include Drowning pool and rage against the machine in the above influences once again the early material again.

Yeah anyway Id be pulling vocal duties. If you can drag a guitarist into the mix that wants to do it thatd be fantastic means one less musician I will have to mercilessly hunt down :p. Anyway if you need to know anything else just ask away or inbox me :).

Id be a vocalist yarr..... -that really came out more piratey than I intended :s- I already have some material written up vocal melody wise. I have over 10 years extensive experience in song writing, performing live, practicing and interacting creatively with other musicians. I also have recording experience. I have a long range of screaming techniques and singing techniques I havent really had the chance to give the ye olde melodic vocals a good stretching in along while.

Oh smeg I forgot to include Drowning pool and rage against the machine in the above influences once again the early material again.

Yeah anyway Id be pulling vocal duties. If you can drag a guitarist into the mix that wants to do it thatd be fantastic means one less musician I will have to mercilessly hunt down :p. Anyway if you need to know anything else just ask away or inbox me :).

Rage? Could be interesting. I'll speak to the drummer and guitarist and let you know..