aberdeen-music

Kris Roe (The Ataris) plays Blue Skies @ The Tunnels

Inkster

It was a question that didn't really need to be answered and was counter-productive to the situation really. I don't want to spark off a debate as to what does and doesn't constitute a "good enough" reason in peoples opinions as to whether someone should cancel/reschedule a gig.

But as i said i dont think for a minute that there was anything untoward with this, i just asked like anyone else would why this was cancelled. I wasnt wanting a debate or anything about the reasons its off i just didnt understand why losing luggae would cancel a gig, I didnt mean it as a cheap dig or to spark any kind of debate, i just asked.

hey guys

def nothing untoward going on here. certainly not on my part

i got an email from Kris today saying that he has had a rough day or two with bags containing cash & his laptop being stolen from his hotel :(

he has stated the intent to play a show in aberdeen later this year to make up for this no show. this may well include a full band ataris show!!

we shall see how this materialises

hopefully we can make something happen

sorry to anyone coming down for this. we are as gutted as you are. i can promise you that. this was being booked by us as huge ataris fans over the years

• 2 weeks later...