aberdeen-music

Kris Roe (The Ataris) plays Blue Skies @ The Tunnels

Inkster

Guest idol_wild
i forgot all about this and got tickets for al murray. bugger.

Duuuude. Al Murray isn't even funny!

I was hoping to see you at this for a pint and a session of nostalgia.

Oh well, I'll see you on Saturday and Sunday I suppose!

eh? being a dick? over what? I only asked why him losing his luggage would stop him performing, chill out man whats the beef with me?

The ins and outs don't matter, he isn't going to be playing in Aberdeen tonight though it looks like it will be rescheduled at some point in the future (Stephen will confirm this i'm sure). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thems the breaks. :down:

The ins and outs don't matter, he isn't going to be playing in Aberdeen tonight though it looks like it will be rescheduled at some point in the future (Stephen will confirm this i'm sure). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thems the breaks. :down:

yeah i can completely understand that, but how was i being a dick by asking the question? I wasnt making out they were lying or anything i just didnt understand why that would affect him coming here, but now you've cleared that up to an extent, ill ask keesher myself about it all when i get the chance.

yeah i can completely understand that, but how was i being a dick by asking the question? I wasnt making out they were lying or anything i just didnt understand why that would affect him coming here, but now you've cleared that up to an extent, ill ask keesher myself about it all when i get the chance.

It was a question that didn't really need to be answered and was counter-productive to the situation really. I don't want to spark off a debate as to what does and doesn't constitute a "good enough" reason in peoples opinions as to whether someone should cancel/reschedule a gig.