aberdeen-music

FENDER RHODES stage piano

Paul Fukshordt

Had this in my spare room for many years and don't play the thing anymore. It's been stored horizontally and covered and is in not bad nick.

neworleans.jpg

Comes with all accs. inc Pedal and power lead.

Plays and sounds perfect - No Marks/chips/scratches on the keys.

First to see will buy - 100 - yes - One hundred pounds.

if you are interested in this item please message me and i'll get back to you

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it's not really the price, it's wondering how many people responded in under 60 seconds, as that's what it took for me to send my PM. though this coupled with the price does make me think that it's all practical joke!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

well it's sold now, but it has been sold for a ridiculously low figure which is weird, but not that bizarre. and then it was sold on a website which normalyl has about 10 people on it at such a time, within what...30 secs of the advert appearing? just seems like bullshit

Sorry but you say you sent your message within 60 seconds - well someone else messaged me BEFORE that. And many more after - i'm still getting pm's about it even now and it's sold.

Secondly - i remember paying only a hundred and fifty for the thing off a dear friend of mine many moons ago (maybe even before your time) - I am not a greedy man but i am a wealthy man who happens to have the time and passion to follow his dream as a musician. All i'm doing here is passing on a nice instrument to someone who normally couldn't afford one. Someone did it to me all those years back so all i am doing is passing it down the line.

There's a Gibson acoustic and a piano accordian coming up for sale soon plus more to follow.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Sorry but you say you sent your message within 60 seconds - well someone else messaged me BEFORE that. And many more after - i'm still getting pm's about it even now and it's sold.

Secondly - i remember paying only a hundred and fifty for the thing off a dear friend of mine many moons ago (maybe even before your time) - I am not a greedy man but i am a wealthy man who happens to have the time and passion to follow his dream as a musician. All i'm doing here is passing on a nice instrument to someone who normally couldn't afford one. Someone did it to me all those years back so all i am doing is passing it down the line.

There's a Gibson acoustic and a piano accordian coming up for sale soon plus more to follow.

it's an insane price all right, and fair play to you for passing on the legacy. if you fancy doing the same with the prodigy or juno 60 please let me know before posting! :up: