aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
foxeym

wanted: steriophonics tickets

ok give a shit if i spelt it wrong, if ppl couldnt tell what it said then they could say something about it, what is it with you ppl who go round spell checking every single post!!

yeah but if you make a mistake and you know what it is that the person is talkin bou then why even bother to correct it, i mean come on for one letter

ok give a shit if i spelt it wrong, if ppl couldnt tell what it said then they could say something about it, what is it with you ppl who go round spell checking every single post!!

wat

yeah but if you make a mistake and you know what it is that the person is talkin bou then why even bother to correct it, i mean come on for one letter

Do they send their children to school in Potterton?

Spelling mistakes are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but the use of "text speak" anywhere outside of a mobile phone is beyond repulsive.

I admit I chose the wrong word, I was not however the one picking up on the spelling of the OP. Merely, stating Mr Wishes point.

Thank you for your time.

no i never :( really wanted to see them aswel

You'll get outside or in the EE for about 40 i reckon. Its not till next Thursday so i think you will be ok if you are really keen to get. Also try Gum Tree Aberdeen...

I got an email specifically asking for my opinion.

Anyway, handbag en route.

not from me regarding my post you never so you can shut it

and yeah ill keep a look out and see where i can get, ill try gumtree