aberdeen-music

Tattoo cover up?

Dianne

What sort of thing are you getting done sleeve-wise?

If i was you i'd speak to the bride and try and see exactly what she has a problem with etc.

it's quite hard to describe exactly, but it includes a woman, flowers and leaves. it's all in pink and black, and it's lovely if i do say so myself! i'll post a picture of it once it's done. i'm so excited.

yeah, i'm going to speak to her about it, because it kind of upset me. brides, eh!

It might be a bit of a pain, but if the wedding is soon could you not postpose your appointment for your half sleeve?!

it's not until next summer :down:

it's quite hard to describe exactly, but it includes a woman, flowers and leaves. it's all in pink and black, and it's lovely if i do say so myself! i'll post a picture of it once it's done. i'm so excited.

yeah, i'm going to speak to her about it, because it kind of upset me. brides, eh!

Cool, sounds interesting. It's nice to see something different once in a while. At least your tattoos have something individual about them that stands out amongst the usual girlie stuff.

I'd love to get a sleeve, but scared it just makes me look like a bloke!! ha ha

Can you not get a shawl or something for the photo's and wrap it round......or get a dress that covers it?

Ive run a lot of weddings over the past few years (I work in a hotel) and have seen many an attempt to cover up tattoos...all of which have failed big time!

Surely if she asked you she knew what she was getting!?! Whos doing your half sleeve by the way? Im hoping to get one in May. Looking at your tattoos you will prob appreciate the guys style...

LIONEL_OUT OF STEP_TATTOO !!!!!

Good luck anyway but as I said Ive seen nothing but bad results!

Ive run a lot of weddings over the past few years (I work in a hotel) and have seen many an attempt to cover up tattoos...all of which have failed big time!

Surely if she asked you she knew what she was getting!?! Whos doing your half sleeve by the way? Im hoping to get one in May. Looking at your tattoos you will prob appreciate the guys style...

LIONEL_OUT OF STEP_TATTOO !!!!!

Good luck anyway but as I said Ive seen nothing but bad results!

some great, some just totally strange tattoo's there, but I like the fact he does something different, loving the wee fly one buzzing around might even consider something similar for my foot tat!!