aberdeen-music

Guitar gear for sale

Lame Guitarist

right been looking into the 5150 prices and they usually go for minimum 500 quid on ebay and private sales i think.

also the classic plus. they usually sell for about 1500 roughly. depending on the year and model. mines is one of the originals from early 90's possibly 92 or 93. it has les paul model on the headstock and not les paul classic as later ones do. classic is written on the trussrod cover. they were discontinued in about 94 or 97 i think, something like that. and they are sought after by collectors apparently. nightmare to find info about on the net though. it has no scratchplate fitted or holes drilled as the classic plus's never had this and comes with the brown, pink lined hardcase.

they sound more powerful and bigger than the standards. Pickups: 496R ceramic magnet humbucker, 500T ceramic magnet humbucker and a slim neck. and its cherry sunburst

right been looking into the 5150 prices and they usually go for minimum 500 quid on ebay and private sales i think.

also the classic plus. they usually sell for about 1500 roughly. depending on the year and model. mines is one of the originals from early 90's possibly 92 or 93. it has les paul model on the headstock and not les paul classic as later ones do. classic is written on the trussrod cover. they were discontinued in about 94 or 97 i think, something like that. and they are sought after by collectors apparently. nightmare to find info about on the net though. it has no scratchplate fitted or holes drilled as the classic plus's never had this and comes with the brown, pink lined hardcase.

they sound more powerful and bigger than the standards. Pickups: 496R ceramic magnet humbucker, 500T ceramic magnet humbucker and a slim neck. and its cherry sunburst

Cheers for the update on the Les Paul. I wouldn't be interested at 1500 though. Thanks anyway.