aberdeen-music

Guitar gear for sale

Lame Guitarist

Thinking of having a major guitar gear clearout this year.

Its that time in every guitarists life that they sit down and say "i want to change my gear" usually after hearing someone use amps and guitars that sound great.

sooooooo since there is a new setup a coming......

possibly selling this lot of now unused gear

1 Mesa Boogie Roadster

1 Diezel Herbert

1 Peavy 5150

2 marshall DSL 50's

4 Bogner and Marshall 4x12 speaker cabs, most in black but one in red.

1 gibson les paul classic plus (20 years old i think but sounds incredible)

1 gibson les paul standard in faded honeyburst or tobacco burst (cant remember) 2 years old

1 fender USA deluxe in black with beautiful maple neck (never really been taken outta its case) 6 months old

1 fender USA standard in sky blue, maple neck, with seymour duncans 10 years old but immaculate

wont be fleabaying this lot as i am in no rush to sell it. prob just scot-ad and guitar mag ad it all and i havent researched prices yet.

the new set up tho will be a mesa lonestar and mesa stiletto

the roadster is a head. i will take a few pics of all the gear and put them on. no idea about prices for the herbie.

everything has been well looked after, serviced, revalved regularly. the classic plus is aged cos its about 20 years old! tarnished hardware and got dings on the laquer, but is an awesome sounding and playing guitar

here is some of the heads and cabs

ssl20700kf1.th.jpg

more heads and cabs

picture2bq8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thinking of having a major guitar gear clearout this year.

Its that time in every guitarists life that they sit down and say "i want to change my gear" usually after hearing someone use amps and guitars that sound great.

sooooooo since there is a new setup a coming......

possibly selling this lot of now unused gear

1 Mesa Boogie Roadster (1700 about 6 months old and had recent revalve, valves alone in it are worth 300)

1 Diezel Herbert (2000 again recently revalved with 300 of valves) immac condition and in my opinion one of the best amps in the world for rock or metal.

1 Peavy 5150 (decided maybe not to sell this but if i did i dont know how much they go for. its one of the first year of production)

2 marshall DSL 50's (350 each, revalved with Harma EL34.s Cryo's and JJ 12ax7)

4 Bogner and Marshall 4x12 speaker cabs, most in black but one in red.

(red and black angled marshalls 250 each, straight one 260. bogner (700)

1 gibson les paul classic plus (20 years old i think but sounds incredible) (not sure how much these go for. had it confirmed by gibson its the premium plus with flame)

1 gibson les paul standard in faded honeyburst or tobacco burst (cant remember) 2 years old

1 fender USA deluxe in black with beautiful maple neck (never really been take outta its case) 6 months old

1 fender USA standard in sky blue, maple neck, with seymour duncans 10 years old but immaculate

wont be fleabaying this lot as i am in no rush to sell it. prob just scot-ad and guitar mag ad it all and i havent researched prices yet.

the new set up tho will be a mesa lonestar and mesa stiletto

apart from the les paul and 2 angled marshall cabs all this stuff is in brand new condition but the amps sound better than stock with the new valves that have had less than 10 hours use.

not really fussed if i dont sell anything as i said i am still unsure whether i will - once i get my garage conversion done i should be ok for space so may keep it all.

and i dont want to be one of the people who regret selling things.

god i wish i never got attached easily to guitar gear :D