aberdeen-music

Swaps thread

Lemonade

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I've got doubles of some Hitchcock DVDs. The Birds, Psycho and Vertigo. Will swap for other DVDs or CDs or books or something like that. Or just anything interesting really.

I've got a spare copy of the Godfather trilogy you can have in exchange if you like?

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I've got doubles of some Hitchcock DVDs. The Birds, Psycho and Vertigo. Will swap for other DVDs or CDs or books or something like that. Or just anything interesting really.

I've got a spare copy of the Godfather trilogy you can have in exchange if you like?

Oh yeah, swap for sure. I was actually looking for that in zavvi today but they didn't have any left, so i bought a hitchcock box set instead, which is why i now have two copies of the ones above. 14 hitchcock movies for 20 quid! Administration-tastic.

Oh yeah, swap for sure. I was actually looking for that in zavvi today but they didn't have any left, so i bought a hitchcock box set instead, which is why i now have two copies of the ones above. 14 hitchcock movies for 20 quid! Administration-tastic.

Cool, just when I thought this swaps thread was useless...

Would anyone swap me an acoustic hard case for an electric one?

Got plenty of gig bags for my electric guitars but nothing to safely move my acoustic in.

Also still got those CD racks looking for a good home, you don't even need to swap me anything.

yeh im criyng out for gig bags for my strat and telecasters

ive got one for my old santa ana acoustic which i sold a while back send me a pm and let me know...

• 2 weeks later...
You are welcome to them!

How do you want to get em? As this is a swap thread, how about in return for these items you come along to my funk gig on the 23rd January in Tunnels 2??? If you aren't free you can still have them ha ha. :up:

That'd be a strange transaction lol. I may well be in town that night anyway so wouldnt discount my presence. *googles `funk`* lol :up:

• 3 weeks later...