aberdeen-music

Swaps thread

Lemonade

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats it your offering again dude THAT you would be willing to swap haha

I've got two semi acoustic, one Westfield and one Wesley, neither have strings. Both come in a slightly sickening green colour.

Other than that, I have a selection of random crap; a load of books, a typewriter, a stamp collection and model trains.

If there's something you're looking for just let me know and I'll have a rake around my house :)

Zoom 3000 Effects Pedal available for swappage....

Details:

Harmony Central: Zoom 3000S Personal Multi-Effects System Offers Expressive Sounds

Zoom 3000 Player: Harmony Central User Reviews

A demo:

Zoom 3000 digital effects pedal. Has 80 voices, 40 of which you can tinker with and save your own sounds. Includes fuzz, distortion, overdrive, phaser, chorus, flange, delay, acoustic simulator, 12 string simulator etc. etc. etc. Comes with a wah wah which you can use with some of the wah wah voices, or works as a volume pedal the rest of the time. Has a built in chromatic tuner.

Comes with:

instruction manual

power cable

wah wah / volume pedal

Missing:

The headset mic (which I know I stll have somewhere and will pass on when I find it)

The sheet which tells you what are the voices are (you can download this off the internet)

I would be looking to swap for pedals, namely flange / wah / delay / chromatic tuner / pitchshifter etc, though I'd consider anything interesting.

Pics:

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

Zoom 3000 Effects Pedal available for swappage....

Details:

Harmony Central: Zoom 3000S Personal Multi-Effects System Offers Expressive Sounds

Zoom 3000 Player: Harmony Central User Reviews

A demo:

Zoom 3000 digital effects pedal. Has 80 voices, 40 of which you can tinker with and save your own sounds. Includes fuzz, distortion, overdrive, phaser, chorus, flange, delay, acoustic simulator, 12 string simulator etc. etc. etc. Comes with a wah wah which you can use with some of the wah wah voices, or works as a volume pedal the rest of the time. Has a built in chromatic tuner.

Comes with:

instruction manual

power cable

wah wah / volume pedal

Missing:

The headset mic (which I know I stll have somewhere and will pass on when I find it)

The sheet which tells you what are the voices are (you can download this off the internet)

I would be looking to swap for pedals, namely flange / wah / delay / chromatic tuner / pitchshifter etc, though I'd consider anything interesting.

BANG. Sold. No longer have this.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone swap me an acoustic hard case for an electric one?

Got plenty of gig bags for my electric guitars but nothing to safely move my acoustic in.

Also still got those CD racks looking for a good home, you don't even need to swap me anything.