aberdeen-music

Wrestling in Aberdeen, this Thursday 27/11/08

Bryan_NS

Yeah, you're all right.

There's NOTHING gay about muscular guys waxing their entire bodies, getting all oiled up and writhing about in the ring together wearing leotards. Nothing at all...

You're missing the point.

Who cares if it's gay or not? What's so unacceptable about something being 'gay'?

Insecure about your sexuality, are we? ;)

By your definition, you're also calling MMA fighters 'gay'..I'd love for you to call that to Fedor to his face ;)

• Upvote 1

You're missing the point.

Who cares if it's gay or not? What's so unacceptable about something being 'gay'?

Insecure about your sexuality, are we? ;)

By your definition, you're also calling MMA fighters 'gay'..I'd love for you to call that to Fedor to his face ;)

gtf - I never said there was anything wrong with being gay. everyone just assumed that's what I meant. you all clearly think there's something wrong with being gay - I merely asked if wrestling was abit gay.

if it's not gay, its definitely for kids

gtf - I never said there was anything wrong with being gay. everyone just assumed that's what I meant. you all clearly think there's something wrong with being gay - I merely asked if wrestling was abit gay.

If you don't think there is anything wrong with being gay then why does it matter if wrestlings a bit gay or not?

didn't say it mattered - just asked the question

but you admit its a bit gay?

I admit nothing.

I just think you need to think a bit more carefully how you word your posts and also to think more about there content.

Also if you have no interest in a particular subject and no valid ideas to convey perhaps think about not replying to that thread.

• Upvote 1

But you clearly have a problem with 'gay' if you're using such language.

There's definitely something wrong with you, though.

Definitely for kids? That would be why it's some of the most popular programming in the male 18-34 demographic in America, then?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
But you clearly have a problem with 'gay' if you're using such language.

That's his right. Doesn't matter if he's got a problem with it, it's his business.

:up: