aberdeen-music

Wrestling in Aberdeen, this Thursday 27/11/08

Bryan_NS

YouTube - Wrestlezone presents "Aberdeen Anarchy 2"

Thursday, November 27th. "Aberdeen Anarchy 2". Harlaw Academy.

On November 27th, Wrestlezone returns to Aberdeen at Harlaw Academy!

Provisional Card (Subject To Change):

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT!

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match For No Limits Title: J Hazard V Johnny Lyons

Wrestlezone Heavyweight Title: Kongo Kev V Damien

ALSO ON THE CARD:

Wrestlezone Tag Titles Match: Sterling Oil V Scotty Swift & A Partner Of His Choice

Cobra Jackson V Iain Morris

Claymore V Genocide

Battle Royal: Razorback, Chaz Phoenix, "Handy" Andy Andrews, Dave Malice AND MORE!

Doors open 7pm Bell time 7.30pm Tickets on the door Adults 6 Students 5 (ID Required) Kids 4

For more information, please visit MySpace.com - WRESTLEZONE - 100 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/wrestlezoneuk

There's definetly something for everyone. I can't deny that our target audience is children - but that doesn't restrict the wrestlers to doing the same type of matches. There's a great variety on Wrestlezone shows and the wrestlers all work hard to put on the best show that they can. I doubt it will be a cheesy show... the wrestlers are hungry and determined, and since the majority of them are from this city, they will want to put on a great athletic show in their home town.

I hope that answers your question, if you want to know more, feel free to message me back. :up:

There's definetly something for everyone. I can't deny that our target audience is children - but that doesn't restrict the wrestlers to doing the same type of matches. There's a great variety on Wrestlezone shows and the wrestlers all work hard to put on the best show that they can. I doubt it will be a cheesy show... the wrestlers are hungry and determined, and since the majority of them are from this city, they will want to put on a great athletic show in their home town.

I hope that answers your question, if you want to know more, feel free to message me back. :up:

Cool cool, I wasn't accusing you of being cheesy or anything! I just wanted to know. I'm pretty much a mark for any kind of wrestling (though I prefer the more high flying hardcore kinda stuff the WWE were doing in the Attitude era, Hardys / Dudleys / Edge & Christian TLC stuff etc) so I'll be down the front with a big foam finger or something :love: