aberdeen-music

Attic Lights@Cafe Drummond, 16th November 2008

Richie

A rather small crowd saw Glasgow's Attic Lights at Drummond's on Sunday. Thought they were pretty ace and reviewed them here.

Culturedeluxe - Live Review - Attic Lights / Headlight - Aberdeen Cafe Drummond, November 16th 2008

Photos, as always, by Andy Thorn (you'll know him - tall bloke always down the front with his camera!) and, if anything, it's worth checking out the ace doodles on the set list!

Headlight were in support who I thought were good also The Marionettes who I unfortunately missed cos I was typing up an interview :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Thanks man, I really enjoyed your set too, a wee bit different from a lot of bands in the city at the minute.

As for us, although I think horrendous is a bit rough, it wasn't our best show to date. Still, it could have gone much worse.

In other news, I really liked Attic Lights. Inspired choice of cover version too.

Was the cover the Minder theme tune?? I listened back to their Original 106 session, the minder theme tune was ace. I wasn't that impressed with the first song they did though to be honest, the singer's voice just didn't sound right somehow. Weirdly having never seen or heard anything of the Attic Lights outside music forums and magazines etc, about 30 minutes after listening to the podcast, there was an advert for their album on the telly :popcorn: