aberdeen-music

Purchasing lock up/warehouse/garage property in Aberdeen?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Does anybody anything about this? There are lots of people renting out lockups and things, but I have no idea where people might sell them. The ASPC has a tiny section of stuff for sale. Has anybody done any successful investing from this kind of thing?

You can get a council one for 23 a month and you might also be able to buy them after a certain amount of time, private garages usually go for 15-20k

for pure storage Securastore they have a park in bucksburn and im sure you could buy a container for about 1.5k like you can elsewhere either secondhand or new then all you need is the land.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i meant for buying rather than renting. looks like warehouses are in short supply and cost shitloads, there is a nice garage on mount street for offers over 10k though.

i meant for buying rather than renting. looks like warehouses are in short supply and cost shitloads, there is a nice garage on mount street for offers over 10k though.

yeh, im not sure if the rent/buy thing for council properties applies to garages but it wouldn't do any harm to ask.