aberdeen-music

Wanted: Shotgun ASAP

Kaizen

Guest treader.

If only the peas were much harder, and made of metal. Let's call them "bullets" for ease, and if the Pea shooter was some sort of automatic device that could be used to propel these "bullets" ad high speeds.

A man can dream...

I was more or less thinking about stranglation but tickles is ok. I'd probably just end up pissing myself. Not good in this weather. Freeze dried urine soaked.

Good call.

Actually, what is the freesing point of urine? I mean, is it the same as water? Or do the added waste products change it a bit?

Would make you sound fucking evil on the news though, people across the country would be sitting at home saying "He killed them all with a pea shooter? Fucking hell..."

Grenades seems pretty boring, BOOM, job done, if your really pissed off you want to go Chuck Norris on them. Or maybe more Terminater if your talking shotgun.

I was also trying to find the freezing point of urine (curious after it was mentioned) and wikipedia has failed me for the first time ever:down:

I'm guessing it is the same as h2o ... perhaps when its cooled down after a minute or so...