aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

Guest Gladstone
Wan mixed-box left which I'm trying to maintain for my brar visiting. Hardcore IPA is their best product in my opinion. It's triffic.

I've only tried 2 but can't remember which ones - Punk IPA is my favourite though.

I had a bottle in a gift shop come wine store come cafe in the middle of nowhere in Perthshire last week. Was well impressed they were on sale there!

Think I'm right in saying it's two young lads who graduated with business degrees from RGU and just had the balls to go for it, and it seems to have paid off.

/rant.

Nah Martin Dickie did a degree in Distillery, and is the chemical brains behind the beers as far as I know. My girlfiends brother (his childhood bestest friend) regularly tells a story about how our legendary Chemistry teacher 'Doc Sav' blew his top and totally fell out with Martin over his choice of degree course on leaving school...

Something along the lines of "You'll never go anywhere with a degree in that..."

:finger::laughing:

I've only tried 2 but can't remember which ones - Punk IPA is my favourite though.

I had a bottle in a gift shop come wine store come cafe in the middle of nowhere in Perthshire last week. Was well impressed they were on sale there!

You'd love the Hardcore IPA in that case. I've only been able to get it direct from Brewdog though.

Guest Gladstone
You'd love the Hardcore IPA in that case. I've only been able to get it direct from Brewdog though.

The wee "Food For Thought" shop in New Deer stocks Brewdog. It seemed to have two kinds, one was a darker ale, and the Punk IPA. Quite liked the darker one more than I normally like dark ales if you ken fit ah mean?

I just got a bit confused - I was thinking you are from the Broch, being in the band with the other Brocher, and getting your beer direct from the Broch brewery, but you're not actually from the Broch are you? Do you know the guys in charge, or do you order from their website or something?

The wee "Food For Thought" shop in New Deer stocks Brewdog. It seemed to have two kinds, one was a darker ale, and the Punk IPA. Quite liked the darker one more than I normally like dark ales if you ken fit ah mean?

I just got a bit confused - I was thinking you are from the Broch, being in the band with the other Brocher, and getting your beer direct from the Broch brewery, but you're not actually from the Broch are you? Do you know the guys in charge, or do you order from their website or something?

Sadly not a Brocher. The dark one was probably Riptide which is a nice stout. I order from the website, which is pretty decent value if you like the more exotic ones and are putting in a reasonable sized order (it's a flate rate 6 as far as I recall).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...