aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

Really looking forward to checking this place out, unfortunately a lack of funds til the end of the month has scuppered my plans.

Out of interest is it a proper pub with no TV's etc. like the Moorings?

No TVs, there was some music on when I popped in last Friday but it's at such a low volume that it's barely noticable most of the time.

I'd expect the trendies to piss off somewhere else once Brewdog is no longer new...

I think of a Jim Jeffries (comedian) interview when I hear these kind of things.

"Look, it's like when I went and saw AC/DC. It would have been a good concert if it weren't for all the scumbags, but that didn't mean that AC/DC didn't rock the fuck out of the place"

The pub is great, the beer is really great. I will pay very little attention to any pretention that goes on in there.

Finally went in last night. It was nice. Wasn't tooo busy and we got good seats.

Id already had 2 or 3 pints down The Moorings, but ahd 2 pints of Proto-Punk IPA, which thoroughly knocked me on my ass. Fucking well tasty.

i tried the proto-punk. i prefer the original or hardcore IPA's.

proto' isn't as strong either. they want to change the regular punk IPA recipe to that permanently, depending on the response it gets in the bar.