aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

I bought my dad a selection of Brewdogs for Fathers day, from a shop in Elgin which stocks a load of them. They even have one in which is only available in the States, I can't remember the name of it though. I drew the line at the TNP, cos it cost 40 a bottle and it was in a glass case.

I've tried a few but the only ones I really liked were Punk, Trashy Blonde and 77 Lager. However I've developed a bit of a taste for ale recently so I may go back and try them again.

Was speaking to Mike that runs Musa and will run Brewdog Aberdeen (the old Marischal Bar) when it opens which will be in September. He was in Moorings on Friday with one of the brewdog masters. Apparently there's going to be 6 regular brewdogs on draught and around 20 other bottled "exotic" beers. I imagine Moorings and Brewdog Aberdeen will share slot of the same clientelle.

Also, if you haven't checked out Musa, do. It's awesome food and awesome beer. Not the cheapest, but you're de paying for quality. And Mike is a great guy.

Guest Bob Knob
Was speaking to Mike that runs Musa and will run Brewdog Aberdeen (the old Marischal Bar) when it opens which will be in September. He was in Moorings on Friday with one of the brewdog masters. Apparently there's going to be 6 regular brewdogs on draught and around 20 other bottled "exotic" beers. I imagine Moorings and Brewdog Aberdeen will share slot of the same clientelle.

Also, if you haven't checked out Musa, do. It's awesome food and awesome beer. Not the cheapest, but you're de paying for quality. And Mike is a great guy.

And Wagleys next door is ace, too!

If that goes ahead, I'm going for it. Unless i have to get it on my face or something.

I had a serious conversation with my girlfriend about this, with the consideration of getting it on an ass-cheek.

I've 99% decided that I WON'T get it. But those odds might change on the opening night :up: