aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

It's not surprising that my posts seem enigmatic to you, as I actually said that I wasn't aware of any other posts in the last few pages that were of any consequence. And I was replying to Lucky Rathen. You have sort of owned yourself by not reading correctly. Too many strong Brewdog beers perhaps?

WTF are you on? Did someone spike your nut loaf?

I have not "owned" myself. You pass some high and mighty comment about "resting your case" in response to one of my comments. You now seem to once again be lashing out wildly and avoiding the issue at hand, as in previous "debates" on here.

o_O

What is the beer itself like? I was considering getting myself some.

It's really dark, fruitcakey, a little chocolatey, although still quaff-ably lightly textured. A bit like the Rip Tide, if it was a very strong IPA. It's not overtly Belgian, which is a plus for me.

Personally, I don't think you'd be disappointed. Yum.

I think that they are doing a great job milking the Portman Group for free publicity. I hate the Portman Group because it's made up of the very organisations that have helped bring about the UK's binge drinking problems. This same organisation then chooses to devote considerable resources (do doubt funded by the UK tax payer) to persecute a small responsible brewer. I just love the irony that in attempting to do so they are inadvertently giving Brewdog a leg up. Brewdog is running rings round them LOL.

• 1 month later...
AbErDeEn "PuNkS" SoCk It tO ThE mAn By dRiNkInG StrOnG BeErS At tHe BrEwDoG BaR. LoL i sAw YoU LasT nIgHt bUt i WaS SoOoO DrUnK.

You've clearly not been following this discussion as it was stated earlier on that the reason brewdog should NOT be subjected to the shite it is being subjected to is that it is NOT designed for going out and getting trashed. It is a good beer for people who like good beer. Not just extra extra strong tennants.

Guest Gladstone
You've clearly not been following this discussion as it was stated earlier on that the reason brewdog should NOT be subjected to the shite it is being subjected to is that it is NOT designed for going out and getting trashed. It is a good beer for people who like good beer. Not just extra extra strong tennants.

Just ignore him, he's a tOoL.

You completely missed his point.

Woooooossssh

• 1 month later...

Good Lord, where is this going? Beerthanol?

*And if they really want to convince people that they believe people will drink this in shot glasses, they should probably sell it in a larger bottle with a replaceable cap or something. I expect it'll keep with an alcohol content higher than vodka!

Anyone know when it is due to open?

In a blog statement a few months ago they said ETA February.

I'd imagine it'll probably be March though before we see the first pint of Punk IPA pulled. I for one cannot wait! This will be my new regular pub for sure :up:

Also really looking forward to seeing what the food is going to be like, after their pledge on local ingredients and recipes.