aberdeen-music

imp: Thomas Truax + 7 Hertz + Green Pony @ The Tunnels

offramp

Guest idol_wild

Sadly had to miss out on the supports due to other commitments, but seeing Truax is always a pleasure to behold. Thumbs up.

Who was the massive twat in the black attire, stupid faux emo haricut and red scarf?

He was a massive twat.

He kept on trying to be everyone's friend, yet it was clear nobody really liked him.

He was a massive twat.

Sadly had to miss out on the supports due to other commitments, but seeing Truax is always a pleasure to behold. Thumbs up.

Who was the massive twat in the black attire, stupid faux emo haricut and red scarf?

He was a massive twat.

He kept on trying to be everyone's friend, yet it was clear nobody really liked him.

He was a massive twat.

Wrong side of the bed this morning? :)

(it was for me - bit early!)

Man what a night. I think I enjoyed my set - still not very sure.

Really enjoyed 7 Hertz, although some of the 'jokes' in between were a bit awkward :)

Thomas, as always, was brilliant. Did he play this long the last times? I don't remember.

But it was ace, despite technical and brain failure. The new material is ace, and so are the covers.

He was a massive twat.

He was a massive twat.

I think we can excuse Ross for being VERY pished and enthusiastic. He managed to keep remarkably quiet considering.

He was a massive twat.

He was a massive twat.

Ouch! Although, said person did want to "high 5" me at one point.

It was a very enjoyable evening, I wish I could have stayed for all of Thomas Truax, but oldmanness kicked in.

7 Hertz had some really great moments, but some of it was just far too jazz for my liking.

Green Pony was rubbish, I'm glad he is leaving.