aberdeen-music

Review me please?

Humey Whilem

Would anybody be up for writing a (short) review of one of my Green Pony gigs and/or myspace stuff?

(I'd prefer a gig review as the myspace holds old and crap recordings)

I'd like to have something that I could use as or in a press release for when I move back to the Netherlands.

Pretty please? I'll write a song for you (if I know you're in the audience that is).

MySpace.com - Green Pony - Aberdeen, UK - Blues / Americana / Other - www.myspace.com/ridethatgreenpony

Guest idol_wild
Would anybody be up for writing a (short) review of one of my Green Pony gigs and/or myspace stuff?

(I'd prefer a gig review as the myspace holds old and crap recordings)

I'd like to have something that I could use as or in a press release for when I move back to the Netherlands.

Pretty please? I'll write a song for you (if I know you're in the audience that is).

MySpace.com - Green Pony - Aberdeen, UK - Blues / Americana / Other - www.myspace.com/ridethatgreenpony

I think euanisacowboykiller possesses the ability to do this: he writes for is this music? - so if you get him on a guestlist for a forthcoming gig, he may be interested?

That said, you better be good ;)