aberdeen-music

"New" Franz Ferdinand

Saw a franz ferdinand show when i was away at the weekend in stockholm, (thanks to a certain mr bruce - thanks for the guestlist).

new stuff veered from fucking ace to ok.

this track was awesome at moshulu last year, i remember coz they played it in soundcheck for an hour plus.

when they played it at the weekend it was ok - a lot less synth live and a bit less swagger than last time.

away to go and listen to the recorded version now.

they opened with a new song which was fucking ace. and there was another which was a killer they played later.

i quite like franz ferdinand but i couldnt tell you why, or give you reasons but i do like them.

i think some of our stuff was quite influenced by them (completely unintentionally) but that was ages ago...

• 1 month later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
You can download another new Franz Ferdinand song here:

MySpace.com - Toyota Music - Download Free Music on MP3

Ulysses really has grown on me, I think its a top quality pop song.

I've heard this a few times on the radio, and I quite like it - I think with more listens it will be a grower and be "fucking ace" as Milner said about 8 times above ;)

I'm a Franz Ferdinand fan - think they have some ace pop tunes. Seeing them at T in the Park a good few years ago was one of the weekend highlights - so much so, I bought the t-shirt, and still wear it proudly.... :up: