aberdeen-music

Hairy Arsed Singer Required

skuzzlebutt

Craig has had to review his priorities and can no longer commit to regular rehearsals. We wish him all the very best.

We, Mohare, have reviewed our line up and seemed to be sounding reasonably good as a three piece, however, preferably, we would like a dedicated vocalist who can play at least some electric guitar. Said singer can be of any age or sex but must have a fairly hairy arsed voice. (actual folic arse inspections will not be necessary)

If you are interested let me know i can send some near completed recordings of our most recent stuff. We have studio time booked this month and will post some additional numbers plus the completed stuff from two months back on our myspace site in due course. We pretty much play rock/ prog rock/ indie. We rehearse once a week. If you are interested in the vacancy, drop me a pm.

What kind of music do you guys play?

eh, it's written in the add, we play a sort of rock/prog rock indie.

if you are a blues singer your voice would probably fit the bill. by hairy arsed we mean a touch of gravel wouldnt go amiss, plus the ability to project.

our numbers are not metal by any means but fairly edged rock. the lyrics in our numbers seem (not by design) to revolve around organised crime,corruption, hookers, drugs, murder, etc.... all the cheerie stuff... now someone with an angelic voice isnt going to score well with such lyrics, hence the hairy arsed proviso.

pm me if interested

• 1 month later...