aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

can i copy your bets everyweek please?

How does no grab ye? :up: Trust me, this is highly unusual for me, I'm lucky to get one or two bets up over the course of a season never mind 5 in 4 weeks!

I would however strongly advise looking for some home bankers in the UEFA cup fixtures tomorrow night - some seriously one-sided looking ties starting with home fixtures for the favourites. Roll a few of them together and take a punt on maybe one less obvious side for better odds natch :up:

Bet 1: 6 on Nottingham Forest vs Bradford City at 1/2 = 3 winnings = 9 in the pot

Bet 2: 9 on Over 2.5 Goals Chelsea vs Hull City at 1/2 = 4.50 winnings = 13.50 in the pot

Bet 3: 13.50 on Sampdoria vs Lecce at 1/2 = 6.75 winnings = 20.25 in the pot

Bet 4: 20.25 on Rangers vs Hearts at 1/2 = 10.12 winnings = 30.37 in the pot

Phew.

yass! 400 odd quid back if Liverpool, chelsea, Spurs, Everton and Rangers win tommorow

Seriously fuck off Everton! fit are yi a aboot?!

1 wrong result out of 15! (barring liverpool slipping up against a very poor Villa and Chelsea imploding). All together now... It's a mugs game! (unless your adam wishes or Dave IRL)

Wasnt online before Saturday's fixtures so I had to make do with Sunday's.

Had a scorecast on Spurs 2-1 Defoe to score first at 28/1. Pretty hacked off with that to be honest as it would've returned 72.50 for my 2.50 wager.

Then plumped for a cheeky lucky 15: Fulham 0-2 Chelsea, Rotherham 2-1 Rochdale, Burnley 1-2 Everton, Cardiff 2-1 Bristol City, 10p bets making a total stake of 1.50. Got the first two bang on which returned 7 odd, had all 4 been correct I'd have taken home 538! Reckon if everton had scored the pen they'd have went on to win that as well...

a tiny profit for the day but its better than a loss, and made up for my Zenit loss on Thursday so I'm back over the 120 mark for the season!

Couple of quid on 3-1 Liverpool tonight, see what happens!

Just seen our lineup for the game v. Albion. Definitely putting money on us to win, maybe even (-1)

Same team as v. Dundee when we were awesome, creating loads of chances and showing fantastic team spirit; something that was lacking in the opening games of the season. If I had a spare 50-100, I would put it on an ICT win... that's how confident I am.

As it is, i'm putting a whole 5 on it; since I banked the 20 from the Sunderland game last night (minus the 5 extra, gained from putting the 20 Sunderland winnings on Aston Villa not bottling it at 3-1 up)

Bet 1: 6 on Nottingham Forest vs Bradford City at 1/2 = 3 winnings = 9 in the pot

Bet 2: 9 on Over 2.5 Goals Chelsea vs Hull City at 1/2 = 4.50 winnings = 13.50 in the pot

Bet 5: 30.37 on Blackburn vs Gillingham at 1/2 = 15.18 winnings = 45.55 in the pot

8-)

Bet 5: 30.37 on Blackburn vs Gillingham at 1/2 = 15.18 winnings = 45.55 in the pot

8-)

Sir, I wish you all the luck in the world :up::popcorn:

Go for it

• Upvote 1

Won about 10 on Man City beating Crystal Palace...

So i'm putting it on 2-1 ICT win v. Ross County at whatever odds the hospitality bookies has. The reason behind the 2-1 prediction is due to some freaky coincidences i'm having to Dec 27th 2007, when we beat Rangers with a last minute John Rankin screamer. Today and then I've had stitches taken out of my head, by the same nurse; bumped into someone i've seen twice in the last ten years, today and Dec 27th 2007; and finally the 2-1 dream I had last night.