aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

First & last goalscorers for this weekend, been doing this all season without anything more than a money back win so must be due one sometime:

4 Folds, 16 bets x 0.60 = 9.60

Trebles, 32 bets x 0.60 = 19.20

Doubles, 24 bets x 0.60 = 14.40

Michael Owen @ 5/1

Michael Owen @ 5/1

Steven Gerrard @ 8/1

Steven Gerrard @ 8/1

Nicolas Anelka @ 9/2

Nicolas Anelka @ 9/2

Kris Boyd @ 7/2

Kris Boyd @ 7/2

5 up so far thanks to Rodrigez winning the first match of the darts. Haven't a clue about this Asian and New Zealand guys up now, but both have hideous throws and I think I could push both of them!

Will continue betting this evening, then put any winnings on Aberdeen winning/Lee Miller scoring a pen... etc etc. Especially after hearing Calum Murray is refereeing :(

9.53am train from Elgin to Inverness tomorrow; so hopefully i'll be suitably drunk enough not to care too much about inevitable defeat.

That qualifier was painful to watch. Both had 3 dart averages of about 50 and the eventual winner (the Kiwi) got his 5 doubles to win the match in 48 attempts!

If anyone fancies making some free money, put your mortgage on Dennis Priestley beating Warren French (the Kiwi) in the first round proper tomorrow. Think i'll put a good portion of my wage on him winning it 3 sets to 0.

Won 2 on that awful game and now we're onto Robert Thornton's. Really like him. It'll be a tough game against Jones, but I'm willing to chuck my 7 profit tonight on him winning.

Good start to the first/last goalscorers bet.

Had 25 on Aberdeen,Wolves,Cardiff,MK Dons,Leicester and fuckin Millwall :down:

Tho then stuck 50 on Sheff Utd/Palace draw and Villa win which returned 396.

Then 96 on A Madrid which return 192.

Good day.

Thinkin of 50 on draws at Newcastle and Arsenal. Not sure yet tho, ain't good watching games hoping for a draw.

If anyone fancies making some free money, put your mortgage on Dennis Priestley beating Warren French (the Kiwi) in the first round proper tomorrow. Think i'll put a good portion of my wage on him winning it 3 sets to 0.

Afternoon Session

Dennis Smith 3-1 Terry Jenkins

Shi Yongsheng 6-4 Hannes Schnier (P)

Kevin Painter 3-2 Matt Clark

Dennis Priestley 3-0 Warren French :up:

Barrie Bates 3-0 Felix McBrearty

Did you see the Kev Painter game? It was top stuff. Has the girl played her match yet?

Alas I was watching my football team get humped in Inverness :down:

Watching the darts all day today though, before heading out a pub quiz. Don't think the quine has thrown yet, but I could be wrong.

Got 20 on Walsh to win his match, looking good so far. I think he's got a really good chance of getting to at least the semi final; great player.

• 2 weeks later...